Parenting is one of the most difficult jobs there is, and all families need help from time to time. Click on the links below to learn more about some local resources that my be helpful to you. For more information and other programs, call Connecticut Infoline at 2-1-1.
- A no-cost, voluntary program that provides information, guidance and assistance to first-time parents
- Home visiting services that help new parents adjust to the many demands of becoming a parent
- Parenting groups for first-time mothers and fathers
- Serves biological, foster, adoptive, and relative care families
- Center-based and in-home visitation, support, and educational programs for children, parents, and families striving toward reunification
- Training and consultation available for service providers, educators, clinicians, children, and families