There are several resources available to New Haven families seeking housing. Click here for more information, and click on the links below for more information about emergency shelter resources.
- New Reach (Formerly New Haven Home Recovery) provides Emergency shelter and supportive housing for women and children confronting homelessness, HIV/AIDS, and/or behavioral health issues.
- The Department of Social Services funds emergency shelters that support individuals and families who have become homeless due to a variety of causes such as fire, eviction, unemployment and/or natural disaster.
- New Haven Care Ways Shelter: 203-492-4873
- Christian Community Action – Hillside Family Shelter and New Haven Family Shelter: 203-777-7173
- Columbus House: 203-773-9673
- Emergency Shelter Management Services: 203-777-2522
- Life Haven: 203-776-6208
- Women in Crisis: 203-624-5798